Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I will be your blogger expert – creator, editor

About This Service

Hi there,

Thanks for visiting my service

Hope you are doing fine

I am work on Web Development, Bug Fixing, Design, Redesign services since 2013 & have worked on 100's of websites of several niches.

If you need to Design, Redesign or Customize your existing Blog with a fresh look, then you're in the right place. All your Blogger related issues.

I will assist you to get started the right way on the Blogger platform:




MY SERVICES

  • Ø Design, redesign, customize template

  • Ø Responsive & Mobile Friendly

  • Ø HTML/CSS customization

  • Ø Template Layout customization

  • Ø Widgets customization

  • Ø Contact Forms, Landing Pages

  • Ø Customize pages like (About us, etc.)

  • Ø Google AdSense Ads

  • Ø Sitemap, Site Crawling & Indexing on Google

and so much more...

Why I am:

  • Ø  Unlimited Revisions

  • Ø  Best Quality Service

  • Ø  100% Satisfaction

  • Ø  24x7 Available

  • Ø  Post Order Support

Please note that I do not offer “About” text writing. “About” text MUST be provided by the client.

Please feel free to send me a message to discuss your project

Please ALWAYS message me BEFORE placing an order, so we can discuss the project & make sure I can help.

Thank you very much be here






Packages


Basic

Price = 50$

Time = 1 days

I will create a Blogspot (blogger) for you according to your demand

Standard

Price = 75 $

Time = 3 days

I will create, manage, 5 posts, design template, and much more

Premium

Price = 135$

Time = 7 days

I will create a blogger site with a custom domain, manage, 5 posts, design template, and much more


We Discuss more on prices or Packages      

 

FAQs


Is a 100 percent money-back guarantee?

Yes


Can we negotiate on the prices?

Yes, if my service packages/prices are out of budget? Please feel free to contact & negotiate.

 


Can you create Custom Template from scratch?

Yes, I can design a custom responsive template from scratch according to your requirements. Check out my other service.

 

 

Do you make my existing Blog Responsive & Mobile friendly?

Yes I also offer Responsive Design Services.


What is your payment method?

We spot all major online bankings like PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill.

You may also ask for a local bank transfer.


Related Tags

blogger

blog customization

blog design

blogger template

redesign blog


Muhammad Usman Sarwar
 (MUS)

CEO

email: Muhammadusmanserwer@gmail.com

phone: +92 307 750 6461

MUS Group Of IT, Sultania Colony Moghian Faisalabad Punjab Pk