Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Will Develop Creative WordPress Website

About This Service

Thanks for visiting my service
Hope you are doing fine

I am working on WordPress development and local SEO since 2013. I built modern websites with elegant designs that are simple to navigate, responsive, and SEO friendly. What sets me apart from the other sellers is that I don't just deliver the service but I am also more than willing to share my knowledge with you so that you can manage your new WordPress website all by yourself without the need to pay anyone. This applies to all my services. I love working with small business owners and I will do my best to see your business grow. Don't hesitate to reach out.



You Can Get In This Service, The Following features



Fully Mobile & Desktop Responsive WordPress Website as per your requirements
User-Friendly & easy to use backend panel
Professional design and layout revisions until 100% satisfaction
SEO Friendly URL & Page structure. Will help to boost traffic from Google Search Engine
Better care for UI/UX (according to modern design standards)
Enhanced Security with Image optimization 
Social Media Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps, Newsletter Subscription & Mailing list
Wordfence or other security plugin integration (secures from hacking attacks)
Google Analytics & Google Search Console installation
Quick & Fast-loading web pages
SSL Integration if demanded

Note:
NOTE: I always recommend to have a chat before placing the order

Packages:

Basic
Price = $100
Time = 3 days
Professional WordPress website design with a premium theme. 5-page website set up for small business

Standard
Price = $125 
Time = 5 days
Business WordPress website up-to 8 pages, plugins integrations, and custom requirements

Premium
Price = $200
Time = 7 days
Full website creation up to 10+ pages website, design 100% according to your requirements.

We Discuss more on prices or Packages

FAQ



Is a 100 percent money-back guarantee?
Yes

Do you provide a Satisfaction Guarantee?
Yes, I offer Unlimited Revisions and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee,

Do you offer maintenance and hosting services?
Yes! For an added low-cost monthly fee, I will provide continued support and maintenance for your site. For more information, kindly contact me.

How good are you in English?
Its been so long working with US-based clients. So my English skills definitely getting enhanced. I can easily read/write/speak English without any problem. That helps me understand the client's requirements.


What you need to get started?
You need to explain well about your business, so after having enough information I'll be guiding you for the next steps which might be 1) Getting a domain for your business 2) Hosting for your business, and very easy steps

Do you build custom websites or templates?
Yes, if you have some custom job. You can inbox and discuss the job in detail & I'll be building a template/plugin right following your exact requirements.


What is meant by premium themes?
We've purchased lot of premium themes from different developers. Those themes are so customizable and highly responsive. So we'll be using that for our websites. In case you need something different, we can talk about that.

Will the site be responsive and SEO ready?
Yes, the websites will definitely be Responsive and SEO ready. So no need to worry about anything.

Do you convert PSD or PDF into WordPress / Websites?
Yes, PSD's or PDF to WordPress Website conversion is a small part of my skills area. Having a proper design direction (PDF / PSD) always helps to get things completed as soon as possible even with quality. But you have to contact me before placing an order to get a quality job done :)

Why to chose WordPress?
WordPress is one of the most popular CMS (content management system) that can help you manage your website without coding knowledge but drag and drop instead. You just need to ask me for an intro video and you'll be good to manage everything under simple clicks.

What are the requirements for creating a WordPress site?
You need to have a domain and a cPanel based hosting account that supports WordPress installation (e.g. BlueHost or HostGator). If you don't have a domain or hosting yet, I will be happy to assist you. I will also need your logo, names, and no. of pages, e-mail addresses to configure the contact form.

Will you connect the domain to my hosting and install WordPress?
Yes, of course, it's included in all my services.

Can you build me a website even though I don't have any content to publish?
Yes, you don't need to have all your content ready when you are placing the order. I can use some dummy content to give you an idea of the final look of the site.

Will I be able to edit my WordPress site?
Yes, absolutely :) Your website will be fully editable. No programming skills required.

What is your payment method?
We spot all major online bankings like PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill.
You may also ask for a local bank transfer.

Related Tags
responsive website
website design
blog design
WordPress website
create a website 

Muhammad Usman Sarwar (MUS)
CEO
MUS Group Of IT, Sultania Colony Moghian Faisalabad Punjab Pk